17 May 2022
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Who collects the information?
All information and data collected when using the Just Action! website will be gathered and administered by Global Action Plan Spain with registered office in Plaza de Olavide, 5. 1° left 28010 Madrid, Spain (Registered at the Ministerio del Interior with registration number 161.132), hereinafter referred to as GAP Spain.
Types of data collected
While using the Just Action! website, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information that can be used to identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
USAGE DATA (COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY WHEN USING THE SERVICE).
Usage Data may include information such as your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Just Action! website by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Just Action! website or when you access the Just Action! website by or through a mobile device.
Collection of your personal data
Personal data may be collected when registering to the Just Action! website and when using the website and filling in the feedback formulas.
Use of your personal data
GAP Spain may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Just Action! website, including to monitor the usage of it.
- To manage your account: the personal data can give you access to different functionalities of the Just Action! website that are available to you as a registered user.
- To contact you by email for more information about the program.
- To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying trends, and to evaluate and improve our program and your experience.
GAP Spain may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With member organisations of the Global Action Plan international network to improve the Just Action! website and program based on your evaluations.
- With your consent: GAP Spain may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
GAP Spain will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of the Just Action! website, or when we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of your personal data
Your information, including personal data, is processed at the GAP Spain operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
GAP Spain may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of GAP Spain.
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Just Action! website.
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Just Action! website or the public.
- Protect against legal liability.
- Security of your personal data.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.